Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Portraits.

After the Eye Doctor.
ABC special on Michael Jackson's Bad.
This picture is blurry, just like my vision.

Welcome Home, Sister Dicou.
Fresh from Hurricane Sandy. 
Morgan, Utah has the best sugar cookies on this earth.

Thanksgiving with the Baby Guinea Pigs.
Turkey Bowl with cousins all under the age of 10. 
I played the best game of my career.

 Even better than when my intermural flag team developed BDP, which stands for Barking Dog Play.
I'd snap the ball, and then just one receiver would take a few steps out for a quick pass.
The rest of us would hold the line and bark like rabid dogs, jumping around and waggling our foaming jowls. 
The idea was to catch the other team off guard and startle them out of intercepting.
Needless to say, it was a play we could only use once per game.

No comments:

Post a Comment