Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Let's Be Honest, Here.

In another life, I would make a very good blogger. 
But without the ability to upload pictures, what's the point? 

I don't even have time to put a coat of paint on my toenails-- and I definately don't have time for this. Therefore, this blog of good intentions is going to be put on indefinate hold:

I only have 5 Saturdays left in this city. What am I going to do?!

-See a celebrity
-Go out for dessert
-Run in Holland Park (in 10 minutes) 
-Visit Hamley's
-Brave the deep abyss of Primark to return a shirt
-Obsess over HP7 pt. 1
-Sing Christmas Carols in Trafalgar Square
-Visit Prague and Italy
-Attend a symphony, opera, and production of Handel's Messiah
-Renew my temple recommend and do baptisms at the London temple
-Stay on top of my grades (hopefully)


That's just a small sampling.

I will sleep when I am dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment