Gotta catch em all!
My friend Jannette = super cute mega-athlete!
The worst part: Dying of hypothermia at 6 a.m. waiting to be bussed up to Sundance. (After waking up at 5:51 a.m. to the text: Are you up? We're waiting outside.)
The best part: Running into tons of London friends (get it??) and everyone else's COSTUMES!
(Pikachu was a 6.99 find at Savers. Sometimes Karma just has your back.)
My personal favorites:
1. The guy who ran in a suit with a sign on his back identifying him as the 1%.
2. The guy who ran in a button-down and bright Spiderman briefs... forgot to his pants to work.
3. The family who ran as pigs. I especially liked when they wrapped themselves up earlier in the parking lot (Pigs in a blanket!)
4. The group of super buff guys who ran as fairies. Glittery tutus and all.
5. The lady who had on a hat like this.
I was jealous in the "I am so happy this thing exists" kind of way.
P.S. While we're on the topic of firsts, guess what I did for the first time this weekend...
What? Your work doesn't let you throw pumpkins off a roof for two hours? Bummer.
Because it was awesome.