- Einstein Bagels, welcome to the corner next to BYU. HOORAY!! Plus if you are on their email list you get free coupons all the time :) Seriously, I can eat blueberry bagels for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Mormon Explorer. This is also for all you travelers who aren't Mormon but totally could be. I love the idea of this so much- like couch surfing but less scary.
- J.K. Rowling spoke at Harvard's graduation ceremony in 2008 on "The Fringe Benefits of Failure, and the Importance of Imagination." Just in time for graduation. Next time you have twenty minutes to spare, blow it all on this.
- I read this love letter one month ago and I'm still not over it.
- This video encompasses both my feelings for David Archuleta and for floral design.
- This website is for all you color aficionados out there (which now means any woman with a pinterest account.)
- And let's talk for a minute about Titanic. (movie, not boat.)
P.S. I love hanging with my family and shooting myself in the foot right before finals. Pictures to come.
P.P.S. My second plant never sprouted. Tonight I start writing the paper. I'm thinking it's going to echo the words of Dallin H. Oaks on Timing. Because in the end, sometimes you simply have no say in the matter.