Dating: Romance & Reason. is a free BYU Independent Study course.
IF ONLY THIS WAS OFFERED ON CAMPUS, I would pay someone ten dollars to take it and then regale their experiences to me after the fact.
Here are the lessons:
- Lesson 1 - Dating: Why and When
- Lesson 2 - Dating: Planning, Asking, Accepting
- Lesson 3 - On the Date
- Lesson 4 - Chastity: The Case for Waiting
- Lesson 5 - Personality: Who Are You?
- Lesson 6 - Relationships: Who Are We?
- Lesson 7 - What is Love?
"Many popular magazines deal with dating and related subjects like marriage, love, courtship, and especially relationship issues... Some of these magazines, such as “The Readers Digest,” treat these issues in responsible ways. Others, in my opinion, do not give good advice, so be careful."
ONE DAY, BYU WILL HIRE ME TO TEACH THIS.
- Lesson 1- Bowling is The Worst.
- Lesson 2- Just Let People Know if You're Going to Feed Them or Not.
- Lesson 3- You Can Still Be Friends.
- Lesson 4- Rebounds are Totally Fine as Long as You're Both on the Same Page.
- Lesson 5- Don't Be Turned Off by Dad Shoes, If They Have All the Other Essentials.
- Lesson 6- How to Not Make Everyone Want to Kill You When You are in a Serious Relationship.
- Lesson 7- Pinterest 101: Look, Here is Your Wedding.