Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Scattergories : the letter is C.

Costco.


Church.
Covenants.

Clothes shopping online, which always begins in the name of missionary garb and always ends with a closet full of awesome stuff I can't wear for a year and a half.

Cereal rations on Oh's, which my mom rarely buys because it turns us all into druggies. My mouth is so torn up it hurts so bad to eat but I must. have. more.

Calling dibs on the names of our future children.

Cat-related humor, including who can go the longest doing an impression of a kitten during family scriptures without getting caught. (Confessing I have the maturity of a ten-year-old.)

Constant repeat: Tay Swift's Begin Again. That one song redeems the whole album.

Crying over Sean's dad on the Bachelor finale. Because that was just about the sweetest thing I have ever heard– definitely on reality television and probably in general, too. Mr. Lowe, you just won Father-in-Law of the Year.

1 comment:

  1. Covenants! Dang, girl.

    I usually tear up during the Finale engagement, but all of my tears were gone because of that part with Sean's dad. Also, I was too worried that Catherine was going to stop breathing.

    ReplyDelete