Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Things That Are Not Okay

There are some things that people do that are not okay. 

You may be one of these people. If you are...Repent now. 

Note: It was not my original intention to go public with these pictures. But over a period of weeks, the collection has slowly grown to the point that I am now sharing it for the benefit of mankind. Kind of like Stacy and Clinton do.

Cardinal Sin Number One: exposing your feet in enclosed public spaces.
Yes, we can all sense when you remove your flip-flops. (Why are you even wearing those anymore??)


There is no acceptable excuse that your sock juice should ever marinate upon a public desk.

Also, rat tails. No further explanation required.

Tags. This is just sad. The thing that is really not okay is that her friends/family let her go out in public like this.

Biggest Pet Peeve Ever: Girls who set up camp/ sleep in the library bathrooms. If you are not nursing a baby, there is really no reason you should be in there for longer than 5 minutes. I don't want to see you studying. I don't want to see you skyping. When you pretend to be an inanimate object, it really catches me off-guard.
Nope, that is actually a person. Faked me out, too.


Other things that are not okay
In the Smith Fieldhouse:
1.) The guy walking on his hands back and forth across the gym. Multiple times throughout the evening. I wanted to take a picture so badly but Lindsay wouldn't let me.

2.) The lovely boy on the theatre ballet team who was wearing:
  • TOMS boots
  • legwarmers
  • sweatpants
  • a white shirt (tucked into said sweatpants)
  • with his theatre ballet jacket on top
I was sweating just looking at all those layers. Again, my angel of a sister admonished me not to laugh.
But in her words, "Okay, the legwarmers were a bit much. I give you that."

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I wish you would have taken a picture! Those are hilarious and I completely agree! I always feel weird going into a bathroom when I see a girl just sitting there on the couch studying or sleeping. I know this is a private place, but really? You can't find anywhere better to study? haha and I knew a ballet guy who was like that too, maybe it's the same one ;)

    ReplyDelete