Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Walmart: Cave of Wonders

I know, I know. You are probably opening your mouth figuratively to tell me how evil the corporate giant is and how you only shop Whole Foods and Sunflower Market. (Cue whine about how Joe doesn't trade in Utah.)
Not to mention the infamous People of Walmart.

But you know what? Walmart is cheap. Like me.
And THAT is where I saw THIS:
Anyone who knows me well can testify that my two foodie weaknesses are dry cereal and peanut butter. Now they are joined in holy matrimony.

Actually, I love Cheerios so much that last winter I decided I would try every single kind there is. (So if you have any questions, I am kind of an expert. Except for Oat Clusters. I've never been able to find that one.)

For the record, my all time favorite is still Apple Cinnamon. When the mood strikes, I will go through a box in about two days and completely tear up the roof of my mouth...
... but when you really love something, it's worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I was at Walmart and saw those too! They sound soooo good..tomorrow you'll have to tell me if you like them or not. :) That's so cool that you are trying every cheerios and if I ever see oat clusters, cross my heart I'll buy it for you. Oh and it was fun to see you for like a split second on campus today :D love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a cave of wonders. It's one of the things I miss most about Tennessee...

    There's only one in LA, and it's in a scary part of town. I was driving near there and saw a kid getting beat up on the sidewalk! Yikes-a-roni.

    So I have to buy stupid expensive shampoo at the drugstore.

    ReplyDelete