Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tierra Texts

Tierra says if you don't come home soon she is literally going to burn this house down. 

We're driving back so stop attacking me it's torture! I'm such a nice person and I can't handle this! 

Woah I need you to CUT the drama. I am a scorpion and I will sting so don't test me. 

I have the biggest heart and I am NOT a dramatic person so back off me and my husband HAHAHAHAHA


 It's just, I love my sisters so much.
I thought this season wasn't going to be good but I was so. wrong.

2 comments:

  1. https://twitter.com/TierrasEyebrow

    Agreed. Sean is so boring, but Tierra has really come into her own. I hope she wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how much I almost made that twitter part of this post. Every week I think she's going home and then I'm always so pleasantly surprised.

    ReplyDelete